Let love in! Stencil this beautiful love quote on your welcome mat or wall to add a heart-felt and personalized touch to your home decor.
- 1 love quote stencil that can be personalized
- Self-adhesive stencil - no glue or tape needed
- Available in 2 sizes
- Perfect sentiment for a welcome mat, entryway, walls, furniture
- Easy-to-use quote stencil for crafts and DIY projects
Use our love quote stencil for a quick and easy DIY project to let the world know that “Love Lives Here”. This love stencil can be personalized with your family’s name for that extra special touch. Painting with this stencil is super easy to do given the adhesive backing. Just peel the stencil from the backing paper, paint in, and remove. It’s that easy! Our Love Lives Here stencil can be used for doormats, walls, furniture, accessories, curtains and more! And unlike wall decals or wall stickers, our stencils allow you the flexibility of painting any the design any color you like. Isn’t that… LOVE-ly?
Medium: 22”w x 14.1”h
Large: 33.4"w x 19.4”h
HOW TO PAINT A WELCOME MAT
- Gently peel the quote stencil from the backing and place it on the mat.
- Use a ruler to make sure the stencil is centered on the mat.
- Rub the stencil down with your hand.
- Cover the heart with painter’s tape (if you are painting it a different color).
- Using spray fabric paint, spray the stencil with a light coat. Use a foam brush to work the paint from the stencil into the mat. Spray paint could also be used in a well ventilated area.
- Apply additional coats as necessary.
- Remove the tape covering the heart stencil and mask around the heart.
- Paint 2 light coats.
- Peel the stencil sheet from the welcome mat and return it to the backing paper.
- Let dry and enjoy your new doormat.
HOW TO STENCIL A QUOTE ON A WALL
- Gently peel the quote stencil sheet from the backing.
- Hold the love quote stencil by the top two corners, pulling outward, keeping the top edge tight and straight. Then, place the wall quote stencil on the wall. Rub it with your hand, working your way down the stencil, making sure that all inner edges are down to avoid any bleeding.
- Using acrylic paint, apply a very thin coat of paint and let dry. Apply additional coats as necessary.
- Peel the heart stencil sheet from the painted surface and return it to the backing paper.