We know that wall stickers and wall decals are the big rage these days. We understand the appeal. They are easy to apply, easy to remove, affordable and are great for fickle kids. That said, we feel it is time to address the beauty in wall stencils. Here are 10 reasons why stenciling is great, in case you are wondering.
- You can stencil the same designs repeatedly, making it possible to create a whole kids wall mural with just a few stencil designs.
- With wall stencils, you can choose your own colors and easily coordinate with your favorite bedding and room décor.
- Stenciling will bring out your inner artist. Gain satisfaction in knowing that you’ve created your own masterpiece.
- Stencils cannot be easily removed by curious and mischievous little toddler hands.
- Stenciling will give you a designer look at a fraction of the designer price.
- There are endless possibilities of what you can do with wall stencils. You are only limited by your imagination.
- You can use stencils on walls, furniture, fabric and more, creating a coordinating look throughout.
- Stencils encourage clean and classic designs.
- There is just something so tangibly satisfying from using colorful stencil paints and a paint brush.
- Stenciling is not just a fad. It has been around for ages and will forever have a presence in the world of wall art.
Have we inspired you to stencil? We hope so, but if not, stand by for our newest venture… Wall Stickers by MyWonderfulWalls coming this spring! Tee hee.