No Products in the Cart
Forget about your own personal resolutions for the year (eat better, exercise more, save more. Boring!) Let’s address something more fun…. 10 resolutions when painting your child’s room!
1) I will create a space for my child that sparks the imagination.
2) I will not be limited by artistic insecurities.
3) I will get outside my box and do something I’d never dreamt of doing (such as painting my own kids wall mural).
4) I will not be afraid to be too colorful.
5) I will not be afraid to paint or to get a little messy.
6) I will approach the decorating from my child’s point of view and use his/her interests. If she likes Fairies, I will find fairy wall murals. If he loves trains, I will train look for unique train wall art. If he can think of nothing but dinosaurs, I will fill the walls with prehistoric creatures.
7) I will think big.
8) I will strive to find fun and funky wall art designs.
9) I will let myself be inspired.
10) I will have fun doing it!
Happy New Year and Happy Painting!