No Products in the Cart
The big buzz this week is that we’ve added wall stickers to our line of products. Up until now, we’ve resisted the wall decal craze and have stuck loyally to our tried and true wall stencils. And for good reason. For me personally, there is just something so rewarding about painting my own wall mural. And the flexibility wall stencils allow is a big plus. Also, the largeness of our mural stencils is irreplaceable— just walk into a room that has been stenciled with one of our wall mural stencil kits and---BAM! It will knock your socks off. That said, now that we have stepped into wall stencil territory, I must admit that I am falling in love with wall stickers…
Wall Stickers, Wall Stickers (by My Wonderful Walls, of course), how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
1. Wall stickers are so darn easy. Just peel and stick.
2. Wall decals give you an instant makeover. You can create an entire kids mural in minutes.
3. Our wall stickers are made from SafeCling™, a fantastic and innovative fabric adhesive material that won’t tear, stretch or shrink, is easy-to-clean and easy-to-apply, won’t crumple and doesn’t leave residue on the walls.
4. Our walls stickers are simply beautiful. Look closely and you’ll see that they appear as if they were made from handmade paper, giving them and organic and natural appeal.
5. Our walls stickers are repositionable. You can test layouts and change it up whenever you like.
6. Our wall stickers are removable. This is great if you like to decorate often and perfect for kids with ever-changing tastes.
7. Our wall stickers are reusable. They can move with you when you change houses and rooms.
8. Our wall stickers can be layered, allowing you to create depth and a wide variety of designs.
9. Our wall sticker kits wont’ break the bank.
10. Wall Stickers allow you to indulge your immediate gratification needs… because it’s so hard to wait.
There you have it, 10 reasons why I love wall stickers/decals by My Wonderful Walls. Yes, of course, I still love stenciling, but there is room in my life for another love… just don’t tell my husband :)!