Innovative Fundraising with Donor Wall Decals
IF YOU HAVE A PUBLIC WALL AND A CAUSE, YOU NEED A DONOR WALL DECAL!
Are you in charge of fundraising for your organization?
Do you need an innovative way to get folks excited about donating?
Are you looking for a beautiful yet affordable way to honor your generous donors?
If you’ve answered YES, then look no further than our Donor Wall Decals!
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. You purchase the base mural and install it in your space. Easy peasy installation with our peel-and-stick decals!
2. You invite donors to contribute in exchange for a personalized donation sticker to be displayed on the wall.
3. As you get donations for the mural, you place the orders with us, and we’ll mail the personalized stickers back to you lickety-split, so that you can promptly display them.
4. The donor wall begins to fill in with names of generous donors and you fulfill and surpass your fundraising goals!
IT'S UNIQUE, BEAUTIFUL AND COST-EFFECTIVE!
Our Donor Wall Decals are ideal for:
- animal shelters & clinics
- care centers & retirement homes
- non-profits organizations
- any organization with a public wall and a cause
We've helped others raise oodles of money for their causes! We will do the same for you!
CONTACT US NOW to get started!
"My Wonderful Walls has become a trusted and valued partner in the Annual Giving Garden initiative at The Centers at St. Camillus,” says Michael Connor, Community Relations Director. What started as a small garden to honor donors has blossomed into four beautiful murals AND significant donations to the center!
The Centers at St. Camillus has raised $16,500 so far!
The Arc of Onandaga
“Butterflies can’t see their wings. They can’t see how beautiful they are, but everyone else can.”
Arc of Onondaga supports individuals with developmental disabilities realize their fullest potential. What better symbol of our mission could there be than a butterfly? Our new Butterfly Gallery took flight in April, 2017 and provides our supporters with a beautiful way to honor or memorialize someone special. In the first three weeks, the feedback and response were overwhelmingly positive! We’ve already received over 100 orders for customized butterflies! Staff delighted in placing them on the walls of our main office, and we look forward to expanding the Butterfly Gallery to the walls of our Day Programs that are located around the community. The My Wonderful Walls team has been, well, WONDERFUL to work with. They took the time to study the butterfly in our logo and designed butterflies especially for our organization, which surely has helped make the Butterfly Gallery such a stunning success! ~ Joanna Jewett, Director of Development and Marketing, Arc of Onondaga
HERE ARE MORE DONOR WALLS WE DESIGNED: