As if picked from a winter garden, our English Rose Stencil will add elegance to your DIY project.
- 1 stencil of an English rose
- Available in 5 sizes
- Self adhesive stencil - no glue or tape needed
- Perfect for walls, home improvement projects, crafts and more
- Easy to use DIY rose petal stencil
Undeniably stunning! This English Rose Stencil will to add class and color to your space. Painting with rose stencils is so easy to do, and you won’t need any tape or glue as this stencil has a self-adhesive backing. Just peel the rose flower stencil from the backing paper, stick it to your painting surface, paint in, and remove. It's that easy! This rose wall stencil design is available in 5 sizes and can be used for walls, furniture, accessories, crafts, projects and more!
AVAILABLE SIZES IN INCHES
Extra Small: 4"w x 3.9"h
Small: 5.8"w x 5.6"h
Medium: 10"w x 9.6"h
Large: 15.6"w x 15"h
Extra Large: 22.6"w x 21.6"h
*To achieve the same look as the wall in the instructional video, you'll need a large rose stencil and an extra large rose stencil.
HOW TO USE A ROSE STENCIL
- Gently peel the rose stencil from the backing.
- Hold the rose stencil by the top two corners, pulling outward, keeping the top edge tight and straight. Then, place the simple rose stencil on the wall. Rub it with your hand, working your way down the stencil, making sure that all inner edges are down to avoid any bleeding.
- Apply a very thin coat of paint and let dry. Apply additional coats as necessary.
- Peel the stencil of a rose from the painted surface and return it to the backing paper.
EXTRA STENCILING TIPS
- To avoid stencil bleeding, use a paper towel to remove excess paint from your roller or brush.
- You can use a hair dryer to speed up the drying process.
- When re-applying the rose stencil, pat it down with a paper towel to remove paint buildup.
- Save some of your base-coat paint for touch-ups.
- After you wash your roller/brush make sure it is completely dry before using it again.
- We recommend a foam roller for this rose stencil pattern. Use a small foam roller for a small rose stencil or a larger roller for the large rose stencil. Stencil brushes or flat top bristle brushes can be used to shade and add texture to the rose design.
- You can stencil with a variety of paints. We recommend using high-quality hobby acrylic paint, latex paint, artist acrylic or stencil paint.