Shower your little one with love by painting this delightful cloud stencil and raining hearts design on their walls!
- 7-piece stencil (includes 1 cloud stencil and 6 heart stencils)
- Self-adhesive stencils - no glue or tape needed
- Perfect for the nursery, kid rooms, bathrooms, laundry rooms
- Easy to use DIY project for walls, curtains, furniture
It’s raining hearts! This adorable cloud design and heart shape design will add cuteness and color to your space. Painting with our cloud and heart wall stencils is so easy to do, and you won’t need any tape or glue as these stencils have a self-adhesive backing. Just peel the cloud stencil from the backing paper, stick it to your painting surface, paint in, and remove. It's that easy! Our cloud shape stencil and heart shaped stencil can be used on walls, furniture, accessories, curtains, crafts, projects and more! And unlike wall decals or wall stickers, DIY stencils allow you the flexibility of painting hearts and painting clouds any color you like. Paint pink hearts! Paint gold hearts! Paint rainbow hearts! You are limited only by your imagination.
Cloud stencil: 23"w x 10"h
Heart stencil: 2.3"w x 2.3"h
HOW TO PAINT CLOUDS AND HEARTS
- Gently peel the cloud stencil from the backing.
- Hold the stencil by the top two corners, pulling outward, keeping the top edge tight and straight. Then, place the cloud stencil on the wall. Rub it with your hand, working your way down the stencil, making sure that all inner edges are down to avoid any bleeding.
- Apply a very thin coat of paint and let dry. Apply additional coats as necessary.
- Peel the stencil of a cloud from the painted surface and return it to the backing paper.
- Repeat with the heart stencil using the same process.
EXTRA STENCILING TIPS
- To avoid stencil bleeding, use a paper towel to remove excess paint from your roller or brush.
- You can use a hair dryer to speed up the drying process.
- When re-applying the cloud stencil or heart stencil, pat down with a paper towel to remove paint buildup.
- Save some of your base-coat paint for touch-ups.
- After you wash your roller/brush make sure it is completely dry before using it again.
- We recommend a foam roller when painting the cloud. A small flat foam brush works well when painting the hearts.